Robert J. Donaghy
Mr. Donaghy is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Pennsylvania, 1976
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1981
- J.D., cum laude, Temple University, 1976
- B.A., Villanova University, 1973
Associations and memberships
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- “Securities Regulations-Supreme Court Accepts a Strict Purchaser-Seller Standing Requirement in SEC Rule 10 (b)-5 Actions,” 1976
- “Rights of Purchasers of Lost Securities at Sheriff’s Sales,” 1976
- Fiduciary Taxation-Deductibility of Income Taxes for Estate Tax Valuation Purposes,” 1976
- Associate Editor, Temple Law Quarterly, 1975 – 1976
- Law Clerk to Hon. Theodore O. Rogers, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, 1976 – 1977
Robert J. Donaghy serves clients throughout Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware and Chester Counties.